Email: faizelf13@gmail.com
Type: Narrative Paragraph
My Story at Islamic University of Malang
State Islamic University of Malang was not my first choice. I chose State University of Malang as my choice. However, State University of Malang doesn't have English language and literature major. It made me really confuse. I asked some suggestion from my parents and my seniors/highers. Finally, i chose State Islamic University of Malang due to the major what i wanted there. I never imagined it before. State islamic university of Mlang gave me many experiences such as staying in Ma'had and learning Arabic language. State Islamic University of Malang is my rightest choice.
Reviewer:
Review I by Rima Ayu
- Your writing is good when you decided to choose the vocabulary, your tenses is also good. you use "due to" can make your writing as like as academic writing.
- There are some wrong tenses. in the last line you wrote state islamic univerity was my right choice (changed). it should be state islamic is my right choice because you study in that university until now.
- I disagree with Rima because she said the grammatical is good it's very wrong i think. because in this paragraph the grammatical is not good.
- I compare my story and yours. then i realize you have good style to sequence your story rather than what i write.






umm well, i just want to say that your paragraph is very short. i think your story is good enough but you always repeat state islamic university of malang and state university of malang that makes me confuse T.T
ReplyDelete